CityCenter: Las Vegas' big gamble - Minneapolis Star Tribune
After just a day in Las Vegas' spanking new CityCenter, I was crystal clear about one thing: This was no place for anyone on a budget. Strolling the promenade on a Friday night, I contemplated my dinner options. I thought there might be a good deal
Park Hotels to make Hyderabad debut with ‘palace' - Hindu Business Line
The Park Hotels, part of the diversified Apeejay Surrendra Group, is set to commission its seventh property in the country and its first in Hyderabad which the company describes it as ‘contemporary luxury palace.' A developer of boutique hotels
271 West 122nd St, Harlem - curbed
Superb design flows with luxury in this 1,122 square foot top of the line 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom residence with a south balcony. Each bathroom has its own unique textures and finishes. 5" white oak floors, a washer/dryer, your own security system
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment