Text of Nixon's address on refocusing state government - Kansas City Star
Good afternoon. It’s a pleasure to be here today. I’d like to thank all of you in the Springfield Chamber for your strong leadership in this community. I just arrived from Poplar Bluff, where I had the honor of meeting with 73 soldiers from the
Transferring Frontier Airlines mechanics sue Republic - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters says Republic Airways Holdings Inc. ( RJET ) has violated the contract between the Teamsters and Denver-based Frontier, which Republic bought last year. The alleged violations include refusing to provide
Walker favors splitting MPS into 10-12 smaller - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Speaking at the Marquette University Law School, Walker suggested that the state's largest school district should be split into 10 to 12 smaller districts as a way of improving the delivery of public education in Milwaukee. Walker, a Republican, is
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment