Friday, April 2, 2010

Trustees Find Board Seats Are Still Luxury Items - New York Times

Trustees Find Board Seats Are Still Luxury Items
New York Times
Boards sometimes adjust their expectations to a person's net worth, with someone on the Forbes 400 often asked to donate more than, say, a real estate ...

and more »


Luxury developer faces foreclosure on lots in 3 Colleyville subdivisions - Dallas Morning News

Dallas Morning News

Luxury developer faces foreclosure on lots in 3 Colleyville subdivisions
Dallas Morning News
Real estate partnerships controlled by David S. Bagwell, a developer known for creating luxury subdivisions ...

and more »


Donald J. Trump Jr. - New York Times

FOXNews

Donald J. Trump Jr.
New York Times
I joke that I have 32 years in real estate. When I spent time with my father it wasn't playing ball in the backyard. I came to his office and listened to ...
Details of Trump Daughter's Crazed Stalker Revealed in CourtFOXNews

all 245 news articles »


Lenders Loosen Reins on Jumbo Mortgages - New York Times

New York Times

Lenders Loosen Reins on Jumbo Mortgages
New York Times
Frederick Wohlfarth, the president of Wohlfarth & Associates, a real estate broker in Manhattan, said he has already seen a 40 percent rise in sales ...

and more »

No comments:

Post a Comment