Tuesday, June 8, 2010

48-million dollar home for sale and open for tours in our region - WDBJ7.com

48-million dollar home for sale and open for tours in our region
WDBJ7.com
Her company is auctioning the house at an asking price of 48-million dollars. "I've worked at Sotheby's 30 years and I'm still in awe of this house," says ...

and more »


Stamp duty axed in NSW budget - ABC Online

Stamp duty axed in NSW budget
ABC Online
A $600000 million would attract a $200 fee. A million dollar home would be slugged $1000. The property market is providing a massive boost to state finances ...

and more »


Would You Buy a Home From a Used Car Saleswoman? - I-Newswire.com (press release)

Would You Buy a Home From a Used Car Saleswoman?
I-Newswire.com (press release)
But the question from many of her peers is whether or not a buyer of a multi-million dollar piece of real estate in Laguna Beach would take such a woman ...

and more »

No comments:

Post a Comment